Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Monday H{ippity} Hop 3/15


Happy H{ippity} Hop

I used the "Just wanted to say" set.  This set is awesome with endless possibilities.  My solid paper is from Close to My Heart and the design paper is from Junkitz.  I used black memento ink to stamp the sentiment then used my spellbinders to diecut it.  I inked all edges including the prima flowers with Weathered wood distressing ink.  After putting together I added the bling flourishes.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my cards.  Have a great week!

Tabitha

17 comments:

  1. oooh this is beautiful.. thks for your comment on my ippity blog tabitha... plse email me.. I've got some info for ya.. xo bonnieangel1797@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this card couldn't help someone feel better I don't know what would! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bright colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tabitha! Love the bright colors! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Love the bold colors!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, the bright, bold colors and those big flowers look gorgeous together, love the placement of the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, you chose such lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Beautiful card... I love blod colors super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bright colors! I love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rich, vibrant, and fabulous, Tabitha! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I love the vibrant colors you used...how could this not brighten up someone's day...FABulous!

    ReplyDelete