Wednesday, March 17, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Challenge 3/15 Go Green!

For this challenge I used Bazzill card stock and my DP is Recollections from Michaels.  I inked all edges with black ink from Close to my Heart.  I made the scolloped circle frame using my Spellbinders.  Then I tied assorted ribbon on it before placing it on my card.  I used assorted styles and sizes of Prima flowers.  Of course I had to add Bling to it!  I am glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy my cards.


I used the "Just wanted to say"  ippity stamp set.  I thought I would give you a close up of the sentiment so you could see how I outlined it with my stardust pen.  It gives it just a litlle sparkle.



Again, thanks for stopping by.  If you are interested in ordering this stamp set from me you can leave a comment or send and email.  Have a great week!




2 comments: